Audi RS 6 Fuel Consumption


  RS 6 Avant (C8) 2019-now

RS 6 Avant (C8) | 2019-now

Modification Recommended fuel City consumption Highway Economy Combined cycle
4.0 TFSI V8 MHEV quattro Tiptro Petrol (Gasoline) 14 mpg
16.8 L/100km
17 mpg (UK)
26 mpg
9 L/100km
31 mpg (UK)
20 mpg
11.8 L/100km
24 mpg (UK)
  RS 6 Avant (C7) 2013-2018

RS 6 Avant (C7) | 2013-2018

Modification Recommended fuel City consumption Highway Economy Combined cycle
4.0 TFSI V8 performance quattro Petrol (Gasoline) 17 mpg
13.8 L/100km
20 mpg (UK)
31 mpg
7.6 L/100km
37 mpg (UK)
24 mpg
9.8 L/100km
29 mpg (UK)
4.0 TFSI quattro Tiptronic Petrol (Gasoline) 16 mpg
14.7 L/100km
19 mpg (UK)
31 mpg
7.6 L/100km
37 mpg (UK)
24 mpg
9.8 L/100km
29 mpg (UK)
More modifications
Over 75% of all vehicle expenses an average driver incurs are on fuel. The other 25% goes on repair, servicing, tires, and accessories. Of course, this doesn’t include the purchase price of the vehicle itself. Think it’s different for electric cars? Then you’d be wrong. The cost per 1 km of driving is nearly the same for all types of vehicles.
  RS 6 Avant (4F,C6) 2008-2010

RS 6 Avant (4F,C6) | 2008-2010

Modification Recommended fuel City consumption Highway Economy Combined cycle
5.0 TFSI V10 quattro Tiptronic Petrol (Gasoline) 11 mpg
21.4 L/100km
13 mpg (UK)
23 mpg
10.2 L/100km
28 mpg (UK)
16 mpg
14.7 L/100km
19 mpg (UK)
  RS 6 (4F,C6) 2008-2010

RS 6 (4F,C6) | 2008-2010

Modification Recommended fuel City consumption Highway Economy Combined cycle
5.0 TFSI V10 quattro Tiptronic Petrol (Gasoline) 11 mpg
21.4 L/100km
13 mpg (UK)
23 mpg
10.2 L/100km
28 mpg (UK)
16 mpg
14.7 L/100km
19 mpg (UK)
  RS 6 Avant  (4B,C5) 2002-2006

RS 6 Avant (4B,C5) | 2002-2006

Modification Recommended fuel City consumption Highway Economy Combined cycle
4.2 BiTurbo V8 quattro Tiptroni Petrol (Gasoline) 10 mpg
23.5 L/100km
12 mpg (UK)
22 mpg
10.7 L/100km
26 mpg (UK)
16 mpg
14.7 L/100km
19 mpg (UK)
Optimal gear control is important for economical driving. If you drive in a low gear for too long, the engine rotations exceed the most efficient level and the engine starts to use more fuel. If the gear is too high, the rotations are slow and the engine experiences huge loads which result in higher consumption. Want to economize? Read the instruction manual!
  RS 6 (4B,C5) 2002-2006

RS 6 (4B,C5) | 2002-2006

Modification Recommended fuel City consumption Highway Economy Combined cycle
4.2 BiTurbo V8 quattro Tiptroni Petrol (Gasoline) 10 mpg
23.5 L/100km
12 mpg (UK)
22 mpg
10.7 L/100km
26 mpg (UK)
16 mpg
14.7 L/100km
19 mpg (UK)
  RS 6 Avant (C8) 2019-now

RS 6 Avant (C8) | 2019-now

Modification
4.0 TFSI V8 MHEV quattro Tiptro
Recommended fuel
Petrol (Gasoline)
City consumption
14 mpg
16.8 L/100km
17 mpg (UK)
Highway Economy
26 mpg
9 L/100km
31 mpg (UK)
Combined cycle
20 mpg
11.8 L/100km
24 mpg (UK)
More modifications
  RS 6 Avant (C7) 2013-2018

RS 6 Avant (C7) | 2013-2018

Modification
4.0 TFSI V8 performance quattro
Recommended fuel
Petrol (Gasoline)
City consumption
17 mpg
13.8 L/100km
20 mpg (UK)
Highway Economy
31 mpg
7.6 L/100km
37 mpg (UK)
Combined cycle
24 mpg
9.8 L/100km
29 mpg (UK)
Modification
4.0 TFSI quattro Tiptronic
Recommended fuel
Petrol (Gasoline)
City consumption
16 mpg
14.7 L/100km
19 mpg (UK)
Highway Economy
31 mpg
7.6 L/100km
37 mpg (UK)
Combined cycle
24 mpg
9.8 L/100km
29 mpg (UK)
More modifications
Over 75% of all vehicle expenses an average driver incurs are on fuel. The other 25% goes on repair, servicing, tires, and accessories. Of course, this doesn’t include the purchase price of the vehicle itself. Think it’s different for electric cars? Then you’d be wrong. The cost per 1 km of driving is nearly the same for all types of vehicles.
  RS 6 Avant (4F,C6) 2008-2010

RS 6 Avant (4F,C6) | 2008-2010

Modification
5.0 TFSI V10 quattro Tiptronic
Recommended fuel
Petrol (Gasoline)
City consumption
11 mpg
21.4 L/100km
13 mpg (UK)
Highway Economy
23 mpg
10.2 L/100km
28 mpg (UK)
Combined cycle
16 mpg
14.7 L/100km
19 mpg (UK)
More modifications
  RS 6 (4F,C6) 2008-2010

RS 6 (4F,C6) | 2008-2010

Modification
5.0 TFSI V10 quattro Tiptronic
Recommended fuel
Petrol (Gasoline)
City consumption
11 mpg
21.4 L/100km
13 mpg (UK)
Highway Economy
23 mpg
10.2 L/100km
28 mpg (UK)
Combined cycle
16 mpg
14.7 L/100km
19 mpg (UK)
More modifications
  RS 6 Avant  (4B,C5) 2002-2006

RS 6 Avant (4B,C5) | 2002-2006

Modification
4.2 BiTurbo V8 quattro Tiptroni
Recommended fuel
Petrol (Gasoline)
City consumption
10 mpg
23.5 L/100km
12 mpg (UK)
Highway Economy
22 mpg
10.7 L/100km
26 mpg (UK)
Combined cycle
16 mpg
14.7 L/100km
19 mpg (UK)
More modifications
Optimal gear control is important for economical driving. If you drive in a low gear for too long, the engine rotations exceed the most efficient level and the engine starts to use more fuel. If the gear is too high, the rotations are slow and the engine experiences huge loads which result in higher consumption. Want to economize? Read the instruction manual!
  RS 6 (4B,C5) 2002-2006

RS 6 (4B,C5) | 2002-2006

Modification
4.2 BiTurbo V8 quattro Tiptroni
Recommended fuel
Petrol (Gasoline)
City consumption
10 mpg
23.5 L/100km
12 mpg (UK)
Highway Economy
22 mpg
10.7 L/100km
26 mpg (UK)
Combined cycle
16 mpg
14.7 L/100km
19 mpg (UK)
More modifications